Flower Expo Poland is a Trade fairs dedicated to cut flowers and potted plants to be held September 2020 at the EXPO XXI WARSZAWA in Warsaw, Poland. Flower Expo Poland is the biggest horticulture fair in Poland for flowers and indoor plants.
FLOWER EXPO POLAND (FEP) is an integral part of ZIELEŃ TO ŻYCIE (GREEN IS LIFE) exhibition since 2016 and it’s being the biggest show for the horticultural sector.
Timings – 9:00 AM – 06:00 PM
It is intended for – florists, growers, traders, other companies operating in this sector
INDUSTRY GUESTS – Fair visitors are professionals in the “green industry” from across Poland and Within Eastern and Central Europe, the strongest group of professionals comes from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and the Baltic states…
Category & Type – Trade Show, Agriculture & Forestry
Frequency – Annual
Official Website Link – https://zielentozycie.pl/index.php/en/
FLOWER EXPO POLAND (FEP)
- cut flowers,
- indoor plants
- added value products like vases, pots and floristic decorations.
The fair is attended by
- landscape architects
- sales and retail representatives
- florists and flower wholesalers
- importers and exporters
- suppliers of gardening and floristic products and services
- local government officials responsible for green space.
Where did the idea for the flower and pot plant trade show in Poland come from?
- Promising prospects for economic growth
- Since Poland’s accession to the EU in 2004, exports have more than tripled
- Poland has almost 40 million consumers
- Poles like flowers and potted plants very much, and the potential of the market is constantly growing.
- The Polish market is an important bridge with the countries of Eastern Europe, such as Belarus, Ukraine and the Baltic States.
- The value of the Polish cut flower market has grown by over 20% in recent years.
- In recent years, infrastructure has significantly improved in Poland.