Fresh Cut Cymbidium Orchid For Florists are associated with luxury, beauty, and strength. Wholesale Cymbidium Orchids are sold at discounted prices for weddings, parties, or other special events and come in a dazzling array of colors and patterns.
Cymbidium Orchid For Florists Information
|Vase Life:||6-12 days depending on care and handling|
|Size / Dimensions:||Blooms range in size with a diameter spanning 1-3 inches. Each stem bears 8-11 blooms|
|Colors Available:||White, green, pink, orange, yellow, burgundy, assorted|
|Packing:||Stems are packed individually with a water feeding tube|
The Reasons to Get Bulk Orchid Flower
- Orchids are one of the most unique and highly loved flowers. They are extremely valuable as cut flowers, highly in demand for weddings and special occasions.
- Orchid flowers are always highly in demand. With so many uses especially ornamental, these flowers are an elegant choice for weddings and special occasions.
- The beauty of these flowers is that they can be used in almost all wedding arrangements. From centerpieces to bridal bouquets, orchids can be used almost anywhere. Even wedding aisles and altars.
- Wholesalers across the globe sell orchid flowers. But flowers for events like these can get expensive. So, your best bet would be buying orchids in bulk.
- Orchids are incredibly showy flowers. White orchids are timelessly classic when it comes to adding them in your bridal bouquets. Colorful flowers like the pink orchids or the yellow orchids can add a beautiful splash of color to the otherwise ivory settings.
- Orchids make beautiful corsages and boutonnières as well. Orchid corsages are hugely trendy, and the delicate flower will look extremely elegant on your bridesmaid’s wrists.
- Although orchids look absolutely stunning on their own, they even can be used with other flowers. Pairing them with anthuriums can create a very magical and whimsical look which is perfect for fall and spring themed weddings.